Friday, May 17, 2013

WeChat with Anyone, Anywhere


Voice messages have always intrigued me since the answering machine days. When I started using mobile phone, I always felt the need of a similar application for my mobile. Today I have BBM and Whatsapp but still I feel the void of voice messages. Thanks to We Chat, Voice Messages are a reality now. If given a chance to add 5 or more people on we chat I would like to add the following people in my group. 1) My Mom. Usually I am busy attending meetings and I am unable to take her calls, messaging is a big headache for her… so I will give her We chat so that I can receive her voice messages after work hours. 2) My GF. Sending late night voice messages. Nothing beats that. 3) My friend is a very good singer and she loves dedicating songs to me. She will send me songs on We chat and I could listen to her songs later. 4) We all love cursing friends, Voice messages will be the perfect way to tell them how much I love those buggers. 5) Then I will add Mr. Amitabh Bachchan. He is one of the best orator and I would love to chat with him on We chat. \m/