Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Enough of Fooling around..

19 March 2013. Today DMK pulled out from the Government, Sonia Gandhi is furious on her natives playing kiddish games with India on not returning the Marines, India has just won the 3rd test match at Mohali, with a dream 3-0 Win against Australia, Akshay Kumar (Guruji) is the highest Tax payer in 2012-2013 in Bollywood, Deepika and Ranbir are getting back again in GF BF wala game, My boss is on Leave... All this is not important... 19 March 2013 is important because today I realized, (ok someone made me realize), that I should do serious blogging. and Today on this very day when I am sitting in my office chair, with the year end pressure piling up along with my credit card bills, when I am frustrated to the limits after spending awesome night in Bangalore, where I had the most delicious chicken hyderabadi at MG road. here I am again in Chennai, the city which I dislike to my core. Today I promise myself that YES, I will take my constitutional right Of article 19A to the next level and start blogging with the same seriousness like that of Manmohan sigh's when he said "hazaron jawabo se acchi hai meri Khamoshi.."

No comments: